Individual Life Insurance
Ensure your family's comfort and security, even when you are no longer around.
Term life insurance is temporary insurance and is for people who want:
- To supplement life insurance from work
- A fixed benefit amount for a specific period of time
- Competitive premiums
- Insurance from a trusted company
To adapt to a family’s changing needs, in-force term life insurance may be converted to permanent life insurance without additional evidence of insurability.
Term life insurance, simply put, is life insurance that lasts for a specific period of time.
Because people’s needs vary even within the term life insurance category, we offer term product choices – so that the term coverage you select best matches your needs.
As you compare some of our term product features, it may become obvious which type of term life insurance is right for you. Or, you may begin to realize you need assistance from a licensed insurance agent.
Our Term Life Insurance Policies have:
- 10-30 year terms available
- Supports ages 18-80
- Benefit amounts are from $25,000 up to $1,000,000 or more.
Why Choose Whole Life Insurance?
- Premiums don’t increase as you grow older
- Helps protect your loved ones from financial hardship
- Cash value builds over time
- Affordable premiums fit your budget
As you compare whole life insurance to our other types of protection, it may become obvious which insurance is right for you. If so, you can purchase your coverage online. Or, you may choose to work with a licensed insurance agent.
Whole life includes:
- Supports ages from 14 days – 85 years
- Benefit Amounts range from $3,000 to unlimited
- Premium Amounts never increase
- Benefits never decrease.
- Plans build cash value you can use in the event of an emergency.
Advantages of Life Insurance
Pays Final Costs
life insurance policy benefits can be used to pay final expenses, including funeral or cremation costs, medical bills not covered by health insurance, estate administration fees or other unpaid obligations. Even expenses such as a mortgage balance can be covered by your benefit
Life insurance doesn't have to be expensive! Jackson Insurance Group prides itself in finding afforable plans for all customers.
Takes Care of Family
Your beneficiaries can use the money to help cover essential expenses, such as paying off a mortgage or securing college educations for your children.
No one wants to worry about how their family will be taken care of after they are gone. A Life Insurance policy from Jackson Insurance Group will help you rest assured that your loved ones will be in good hands.
Ready to Protect Your Family?
Contact us today to learn about your life insurance options.